Saturday 9 January 2016

All about me

So, now you’ve decided to listen to me generally ramble on about stuff, here’s a few things you possibly/probably don’t know about me:

  • I wrote a string quartet at school which was performed as I signed the register at my wedding.
  • I was in a TV production of ‘The Magic Lion’ - a story about Leeds Town Hall - when I was at primary school.
  • I travelled from Germany to France on my own when I was 16.  I almost got lost in Paris but jumped on the train just as it was pulling out of the station!
  • I started my first job when I was 12 collecting and washing glasses at my local rugby club.
  • My mum suggested calling me Valentina (I’m going to assume she was high on gas and air!)  Instead she decided on a name that couldn’t be shortened - erm OK!


So, how about you?  Got any interesting facts to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment