Monday 11 January 2016

Introducing...


It’s fair to say that technology has come on a bit since I was a kid.  I still remember typing Load “” on the ZX Spectrum, listening to the tape scream for a few minutes, getting an error message then restarting the process all over again. Those were the days! 

Now, the 3 year old seems to be able to hack into smartphones and the 7 year old would be permanently attached to YouTube videos of other people playing Minecraft (had we not blocked YouTube on his Hudl - mwah ha ha!) 

The point is I’m not as clued up as I used to be. 

When I first decided to write this blog I realised that I had already set one up a few years ago with a name of ‘testing’. Thinking this would be a good place to start I happily started typing away. I soon realised that ‘testing’ is not a great name for a blog and figured I should change it. 

It’s taken me 4 days to work out that you can change the name of your blog in the settings tab...and so it gives me great pleasure to present to you my blog: ‘These Are Words That Go Together Well’. Hopefully you'll agree that this is slightly better than ‘testing’.  

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'll miss the intrigue of "testing" but love the new name. Here's to lots more words...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss the intrigue of "testing" but love the new name. Here's to lots more words...

    ReplyDelete